Cash, check or Major Credit Cards Accepted.
Payment is to be made at each session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and have not given 24 hour cancellation notice, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
The law protects the confidentiality of all communication between a client and their psychotherapist. Without prior written consent from you, no information is disclosed.
There are some exceptions to this, by law. They are:
- Suspected child abuse or elder abuse
- If a client threatens suicide or plans to harm himself or hersef. The therapist will make every effort to help the client to ensure safety. However, if the individual is uncooperative, other measures may need to be taken,.
- If a client intends or is threatening bodily harm to another person, this must be reported by the therapist to the police.
$95.00 per 50 minute session for couples, individual, family, or children.
Counseling services are often covered in full or part by your health insurance.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Choice Behavioral Health Network
- ALL Kids
It might be helpful if you contact your insurance provider and ask:
- Do I have Mental Health Insurance benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my copay per therapy session?
- Does my insurance pay for this provider?